Monday, November 07, 2005

*Email from Tifanie Chaney

What a pumpkin. She's going to be three, isn't she? God. She looks just like you and Becca. She's so beautiful... I miss you guys. I miss Becca. She had a profound, profound impact on my life. I will always carry her with me. She was one of the most incredible people I ever met. She was at my wedding, you know. I wasn't sure she'd be able to make it. Then I was walking down the aisle and... I was doing fine. Quite composed. And then I saw Becca standing there and she was smiling and crying. And then I started to cry!

...I just loved her so much. I'm so glad I got to know her. And sooo glad I got to meet you and Adeline! You both have such incredibly special souls. Thank you so much for putting together that Blog site. It really warmed my heart to see those pictures. That picture of Adeline with the "crown" is incredible! I'm glad you two are enjoying your new home in Nebraska. Thank you for sending the address. I can't wait to read more about your journey.

So many blessings,
Tifanie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home