Thursday, November 03, 2005

*Email from Tracy Keatinge...Becca's dear friend and hair person

Me: Thought of you today while looking at photos of Becca's extensions that you did. I love you. . . Please feel worthy of posting comments, or sending me stories to post. Becca was very fond of you and I would love for you to be a part of the blog....

Tracy:
She is the truest friend I've ever had. Your wedding ranks up there with the sacredness of giving birth to my babies. Very, very precious times. Okay, I will....please give my love to Beth and Katie. I remember when I yanked Katie aside to be my hair model for my test. Then I met Beth. They told me about Becca. She was the "cool sister" who lived in New York. An actress and I was so intimidated with the anticipation of meeting her. Beth was already my self proclaimed other mom and I'd have traded both my sisters to be a Howard-Klain sister! When we were introduced she looked straight at me with her deep, kind eyes and I felt she knew me already and that it was all good. I shared my soul with her each time she ever let me do her hair. I am a stronger woman because of all those hours of highlights! There's your story for now. Thank you. You are loved. I've missed you so, so much.


The beautiful Howard-Klain girls.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home