Saturday, April 28, 2007

Love, Your Mama

Apologies to everyone who comes to the blog. . . I haven't felt up to posting anything here in months. A lot has happened this year. Feeling overwhelmed.

The short version. . .

Adeline and I moved back to Los Angeles.
Living with Becca's mom until we find a place.
Adeline starts school in the fall.

The following is an email Becca sent to Adeline June 11th 2005.
Becca was seeking healing in Brazil with John of God. . .

Adeline,
I love you so much.
I miss you more than anything in the world!
I think of you and when I lie under the crystals, I go to you in your dreams and I hold you and you nurse and we look into eachothers eyes, as you soften into bliss.
I come to you when I am asleep at night.
I tell the entities to bring you healing of heart and soul so that you will not hurt too much while I am away.
Please know that even though this journey has only just begun, I am healing well and this will give us a lifetime to be together.
Tell your Papa I love him and we will talk on the phone soon.
Close your eyes, take a deep breath and come to me.
We can dance together even when we are apart.
Love,
Your Mama

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick,

what a beautiful email. You are so blessed to have that for Adeline. these things are so bittersweet.

I had been wondering what happened to you in recent months. I'm so sorry it sounds like you are having a rough time..I do know the feeling of being overwhelmed oh so well. you're sooo not alone, even if it feels that way. and does it not feel like your heart has been ripped out a thousand times? I guess it can only get better.. (I hope!) hang in there!



Love&Light,
April

5:57 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love you. I am here for you.oxoxoxpeace, katie
"big katie"

6:19 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Patrick,
Was scanning the dancefloor for you and Adeline in February.....DO drop by. I'm holding the door this Sunday. Have you seen Gabrielle Roth's website? (inventor of 5 Rhythms - our dance practice) http://gabrielleroth.com
Go to "community"/"healing"/"wounded healers" .......and then check out http://crazysexycancer.com
(one of her links).
I never really knew Becca, and when I brought in "My Bookhouse" for Adeline, I had no idea she was sick..... So, I keep a memorial link to your blog on my desktop & was moved to visit today as each summer makes me remember. - The Dance has been so healing for me, and I know Becca is dancing with us - The vividness of her presence is still so strong there. Hope to see you!
Robert Mendel
http://mendel.locations.org
http://historichighlandpark.org

6:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home